Hi everyone
.First post and hoping someone can help!
I want to go and see England play Switzerland in Basel.This is my first trip and have found it can be a bit complicated!
I have a FIP card and i have applied for free travel vouchers on the French state railway and the Swis state and private railway.
I know i need to get reduced rate travel on Eurostar but what i need to know is how to get travel on the TVG from Paris to Basel ?
Hope you can help.
Regards
Rods
I want to go and see England play Switzerland in Basel.This is my first trip and have found it can be a bit complicated!
I have a FIP card and i have applied for free travel vouchers on the French state railway and the Swis state and private railway.
I know i need to get reduced rate travel on Eurostar but what i need to know is how to get travel on the TVG from Paris to Basel ?
Hope you can help.
Regards
Rods