PaxVobiscum
Established Member
(Apologies if well known issue/repeat post/wrong forum)
During Edinburgh Cocktail week, broke our GLQ - EDB journey at Haymarket to pick up the wristbands etc near the Usher Hall. The ticket barriers kept our tickets but not for long
as I politely explained that we might wish to complete our journey later and would need the tickets to get through the barrier again. I requested the return of the tickets, which was done very quickly.
OK, I’ll know the next time and I understand that relatively few people will want to break a journey to Waverley at Haymarket but I know for a fact that Waverley to Charing Cross Glasgow tickets are not retained at the Queen Street barriers so I was wasn’t expecting this.
During Edinburgh Cocktail week, broke our GLQ - EDB journey at Haymarket to pick up the wristbands etc near the Usher Hall. The ticket barriers kept our tickets but not for long
OK, I’ll know the next time and I understand that relatively few people will want to break a journey to Waverley at Haymarket but I know for a fact that Waverley to Charing Cross Glasgow tickets are not retained at the Queen Street barriers so I was wasn’t expecting this.
as the weather stayed fine, so we chose to walk up past Waverley to start the serious business of the day.