Howardh
Established Member
- Joined
- 17 May 2011
- Messages
- 9,799
Trying to book Manchester - London, fill in my e-mail and password and it's not accepting (thought it might be my password - changed it but makes no difference) "sign in for quicker bookings" - all I'm getting is the circle going round and round or this message Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Tried different browser and my phone.
Is there any other booking site where I can book standard premium? Obvs tried this site's but standard or first class only. If the site's busy then I'll just have to be patient and hope the cheapest tickets are still available!
Is there any other booking site where I can book standard premium? Obvs tried this site's but standard or first class only. If the site's busy then I'll just have to be patient and hope the cheapest tickets are still available!
