I'll give stipulations first to be clear.
None wholly on heritage lines.
None in Northern Ireland.
'visit' means you go to the station. Calling at it or going straight through it on a train doesn't count.
If you're a conductor, train driver or guard, then you likely do this for a living so you can't say yes to this question, if that makes sense.
At the time of posting this, the station has to exist, so I'll tentatively include places like Norton Bridge as well.
I'm thinking about trying this but it would take quite a lot of time.
Any ideas how much of an effort it would be, how long it would take?
I'm sure there's a few people on here who have visited far more than I have (52). Let me know, post below.
None wholly on heritage lines.
None in Northern Ireland.
'visit' means you go to the station. Calling at it or going straight through it on a train doesn't count.
If you're a conductor, train driver or guard, then you likely do this for a living so you can't say yes to this question, if that makes sense.
At the time of posting this, the station has to exist, so I'll tentatively include places like Norton Bridge as well.
I'm thinking about trying this but it would take quite a lot of time.
Any ideas how much of an effort it would be, how long it would take?
I'm sure there's a few people on here who have visited far more than I have (52). Let me know, post below.
)