• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Harper confirms GBR to go ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facing Back

Member
Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
929
Yes must say although I haven't really done the journey since Covid when I used to do it in Virgin days, Wigan / Warringotn to Euston was pretty well occupied even in First Class. And coming back in peak times was pretty much standing room only and the famous Euston scramble when the platform is announced, even with their ridiculous ticket prices and having lengthened them to 11 cars only a few years prior. That to me says that capacity is the issue and demand pricing (and HS2) could make a big difference!
agreed

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

I've already said, I don't understand apps, QR codes and any of that stuff. I only bought a smart phone because I wanted a simple and lightweight spare camera. Unfortunately, as I've got older, I've found luffing a camera bag full of DSLRs, lenses, camcorders, etc. around was just getting too heavy for me. So I've had to cut down on the stuff I carry around and as smart phone cameras have got better and better I finally succumbed and shelled out for one.

So, as far as I'm concerned, it's a small and lightweight camera that I can have in my pocket when I don't want to cart a whole bagful of camera, etc. around. As a bonus, I can also ring people up with it and say, "I'm on the train!"
fair enough. Over time though you might be in an increasing minority. I guess the question will be when that point is and what is done to accomodate passengers who refuse to use mobile devices. Smart cards are an obvious option.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JonathanH

Veteran Member
Joined
29 May 2011
Messages
23,391
Most of my travels on London Transport, and we even main line railways in the London area, are made using a one day travel card. Nothing could be simper than that, so why change it? I can go where I like, when I like, and make up my itinerary as I go.
The most obvious reason to change is to handle revenue apportionment more accurately and reflect customer demand for Oyster / Contactless which is used by the vast majority of passengers, not 'paper' travelcards.
 

142blue

Member
Joined
30 Jul 2013
Messages
351
Location
UK
I didn't either until a couple months ago and its actually quite convenient. There's an app called Trainline where you:
1. Enter your two stations
2. Select return/single/etc...
3. Tap the train you want to go on
4. Choose the cheapest ticket available. (off peak tickets will only show for off peak trains I'm pretty sure...)
It gives you two QR codes arranged nicely in a tab for 'out' and 'return'. Just scan the QR code on the scanner at the rail station if it has it. (if not, just show it to a rail worker, they'll let you through) The scanner is this thing: View attachment 128714
I was quite afraid of using at first but its now my preferred way of of getting a ticket. No need to faff with the annoying, dirty ticket machines. The app should have this logo:
View attachment 128715

I use it to check train timings as well cos idk how else to do it lol. The platform predictions have been accurate 100% of the time for me, I'm not sure about others tho...
Sorry, politely disagree

Trainline sells tickets for trains that don't exist

It defaults to the cheapest option, you buy it then realise it's fixed to that train or you can only use it on a train that stops at a certain station

Open returns - it sells on the day ones

Platform info does not always update in real time

Did someone say booking fees?

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

I'd like to know what happens on routes where there is no peak time, it's off peak all day. What gets charged then

Also if it's going to fluctuating prices how can you budget for your travel if you are not sure when you are coming home?

I see a future where there will be a single ticket that isn't train specific but it won't be cheap with lots of cheaper on the day advances.

Understand why returns are being scrapped as potentially the return portion of not a we code could be used over and over, just buy new outward ones
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Fazaar1889

Member
Joined
5 Oct 2022
Messages
629
Location
South East
Most of my travels on London Transport, and we even main line railways in the London area, are made using a one day travel card. Nothing could be simper than that, so why change it? I can go where I like, when I like, and make up my itinerary as I go.
That's fair tbh
 

Minstral25

Established Member
Joined
10 Sep 2009
Messages
1,967
Location
Surrey
The most obvious reason to change is to handle revenue apportionment more accurately and reflect customer demand for Oyster / Contactless which is used by the vast majority of passengers, not 'paper' travelcards.

Biggest problem with digital ticket provision is that it assumes users are travelling alone and with a smart phone.

i use contactless a lot but I wouldn’t want an App to store my ticket. Why because Smartphones are dangerous in my hands as I can’t read small screens easy and have inaccurate fingers.

Just qualified for a senior Railcard so have been forced back to paper for travel. It was such a pleasure to have a paper ticket again.
 

Fazaar1889

Member
Joined
5 Oct 2022
Messages
629
Location
South East
Biggest problem with digital ticket provision is that it assumes users are travelling alone and with a smart phone.
Just had a chat on here with a person who doesn't really use his smartphone and his wife doesn't even have one. If he had to get digital tickets, it'd be a bit of a faff for him as he has to pass the phone back over the barrier for his wife to use the smartphone
 

stuu

Established Member
Joined
2 Sep 2011
Messages
3,774
Just had a chat on here with a person who doesn't really use his smartphone and his wife doesn't even have one. If he had to get digital tickets, it'd be a bit of a faff for him as he has to pass the phone back over the barrier for his wife to use the smartphone
Why would anyone do that? You let the other person through first, then go through yourself. I do that regularly when travelling with my son
 

43066

Veteran Member
Joined
24 Nov 2019
Messages
12,089
Location
London
Most of my travels on London Transport, and we even main line railways in the London area, are made using a one day travel card. Nothing could be simper than that, so why change it? I can go where I like, when I like, and make up my itinerary as I go.

I don’t think its been suggested that paper tickets will be phased out of TVMs for the foreseeable future? You should therefore be able to simply buy and print travel cards at the station using the TVM, rather than purchasing from the ticket office.
 

RailWonderer

Established Member
Joined
25 Jul 2018
Messages
2,219
Location
All around the network
Yes must say although I haven't really done the journey since Covid when I used to do it in Virgin days, Wigan / Warringotn to Euston was pretty well occupied even in First Class. And coming back in peak times was pretty much standing room only and the famous Euston scramble when the platform is announced, even with their ridiculous ticket prices and having lengthened them to 11 cars only a few years prior. That to me says that capacity is the issue and demand pricing (and HS2) could make a big difference!
That was the hourly Glasgow service and it was mostly full leaving Central and Wigan, Warrington was never the biggest passenger flow.
 

45669

Member
Joined
26 Jul 2010
Messages
1,081
Location
Farnborough.
Biggest problem with digital ticket provision is that it assumes users are travelling alone and with a smart phone.

i use contactless a lot but I wouldn’t want an App to store my ticket. Why because Smartphones are dangerous in my hands as I can’t read small screens easy and have inaccurate fingers.

Just qualified for a senior Railcard so have been forced back to paper for travel. It was such a pleasure to have a paper ticket again.

Welcome to the third age! We certainly make good use of our railcards and travel by train whenever we can. So the railways gain as we make more journeys than we would do if we didn't have railcards. It also means one less vehicle on the M25!

A smart phone needs a smart user. That's why I regard my smart phone as a camera that can also make and receive phone calls. I am aware that it can also do a million other things, but I can do those at home on my laptop with a proper keyboard and a mouse. I don't need to to those things when I'm on holiday or having a day out. And those tend to be the only times that the mobile come out of its box.

I too find using a touch screen and tiny little letters and numbers difficult. There's no way that I could carry out these interesting exchanges using the phone, but I wonder how many of the other people in these exchanges are doing it all on their phones? My daughters do everything on their phones all the time and, quite often, don't even have their laptops turned on. I suspect that many of the folks on here are much younger than I am and I wonder how they'll cope with what ever new technology is foisted on them when they're octogenarians!

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Why would anyone do that? You let the other person through first, then go through yourself. I do that regularly when travelling with my son

Someone else has also pointed that out although I wouldn't have thought of it as I assumed that the person going through the gate would have to have the phone in their hand.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

I don’t think its been suggested that paper tickets will be phased out of TVMs for the foreseeable future? You should therefore be able to simply buy and print travel cards at the station using the TVM, rather than purchasing from the ticket office.

I hope you're right, although I got the impression earlier on in this thread that what I regard as proper tickets were being withdrawn altogether.
 
Last edited:

stuu

Established Member
Joined
2 Sep 2011
Messages
3,774
Welcome to the third age! We certainly make good use of our railcards and travel by train whenever we can. So the railways gain as we make more journeys than we would do if we didn't have railcards. It also means one less vehicle on the M25!

A smart phone needs a smart user. That's why I regard my smart phone as a camera that can also make and receive phone calls. I am aware that it can also do a million other things, but I can do those at home on my laptop with a proper keyboard and a mouse. I don't need to to those things when I'm on holiday or having a day out. And those tend to be the only times that the mobile come out of its box.

I too find using a touch screen and tiny little letters and numbers difficult. There's no way that I could carry out these interesting exchanges using the phone, but I wonder how many of the other people in these exchanges are doing it all on their phones? My daughters do everything on their phones all the time and, quite often, don't even have their laptops turned on. I suspect that many of the folks on here are much younger than I am and I wonder how they'll cope with what ever new technology is foisted on them when they're octogenarians!


Someone else has also pointed that out although I wouldn't have thought of it as I assumed that the person going through the gate would have to have the phone in their hand.
Both my parents and parents in law are all in their 70s and all have smartphones, which they use a lot. There are lots of accessibility settings to make the text larger, invert the colours or change the typeface to make it easier to read, if needed. They are less technically challenging than using a laptop, if you have someone to show you how

If you did have a ticket on a mobile phone or something printed at home, the scanner on ticket gates is on near side so it's very easy to do, if travelling with more than one person
 

Halwynd

Member
Joined
11 Sep 2021
Messages
568
Location
North West
Before I decided against using a smartphone/App and etickets, I tried two* - the first was Trainsplit; very easy to use, very clear, all the right functions including Apple Pay - it would have been the one I would have chosen. The other was Trainline. Quite a nice, easy to use App too, but what really put me off were the animated adverts. I'm not a heavy smartphone user so don't need a contract, and I'm certainly not paying for data for the privilege of being show adverts!

* I've seen enough TOC websites to know that I'm probably not going to bother with their Apps.
 
Last edited:

nw1

Established Member
Joined
9 Aug 2013
Messages
9,430
You’d just buy an anytime single, which would cost you more for the flexibility just like now…

So how would two anytime singles compare with the price of a return now?

If it's more, then it's clearly going to make things more expensive for the very large number of passengers doing local journeys who just want to "turn up and go".

If a single will be half the price of a current return, then fair enough.
 

Iskra

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2014
Messages
10,729
Location
West Riding
So how would two anytime singles compare with the price of a return now?

If it's more, then it's clearly going to make things more expensive for the very large number of passengers doing local journeys who just want to "turn up and go".

If a single will be half the price of a current return, then fair enough.
We’ll just have to wait and see, but I don’t think the railway would survive a ‘stealth fare hike’ scandal currently, so I don’t think it is in anyone’s interest to do that.
 

AndrewE

Established Member
Joined
9 Nov 2015
Messages
7,361
We’ll just have to wait and see, but I don’t think the railway would survive a ‘stealth fare hike’ scandal currently, so I don’t think it is in anyone’s interest to do that.
Don't you think the govt has survived far worse scandals? I can think of quite a few things where the person at the top should have jumped or been pushed - and nothing has happened. They don't give a toss how many people use trains or are offended by what they do.

I would offer the ongoing Windrush affair, children being "collected" from asylum-seekers accommodation, the contaminated blood scandal where people are still dying without compensation, probably about another dozen outrages to make you ashamed that it is being done "in your name."
 

zwk500

Veteran Member
Joined
20 Jan 2020
Messages
18,639
Location
Northampton
We’ll just have to wait and see, but I don’t think the railway would survive a ‘stealth fare hike’ scandal currently, so I don’t think it is in anyone’s interest to do that.
It's very much in the government's interests to hike fares, and a stealth hike is better than an obvious hike. The rise would be covered up in the general rise in the cost of living, of course, so the outrage would be less and most people use the train when they aren't able to use the car, so they'll still use the train (e.g. inner city parking/traffic, drinking)
 

Iskra

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2014
Messages
10,729
Location
West Riding
It's very much in the government's interests to hike fares, and a stealth hike is better than an obvious hike. The rise would be covered up in the general rise in the cost of living, of course, so the outrage would be less and most people use the train when they aren't able to use the car, so they'll still use the train (e.g. inner city parking/traffic, drinking)
Why would it be, it would reduce demand and therefore increase subsidy?

Fare rises are routinely front page news, so I don’t think a cover-up is very likely.
 

zwk500

Veteran Member
Joined
20 Jan 2020
Messages
18,639
Location
Northampton
Why would it be, it would reduce demand and therefore increase subsidy?
because it would increase revenue on lines that are busy and push down usage, justifying cuts, on lines that are borderline.
Fare rises are routinely front page news, so I don’t think a cover-up is very likely.
The success of a cover up is a different matter but this government will say anything it thinks it needs to even if it's blindingly obvious the opposite is happening.
 

Thirteen

Established Member
Joined
3 Oct 2021
Messages
1,902
Location
London
If the DfT want GBR to be a success, they could try and poach people from TfL who have experience with handling passenger service contracts and doing it well.
 

Iskra

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2014
Messages
10,729
Location
West Riding
because it would increase revenue on lines that are busy and push down usage, justifying cuts, on lines that are borderline.

The success of a cover up is a different matter but this government will say anything it thinks it needs to even if it's blindingly obvious the opposite is happening.
But those lines are already busy/quiet, and they still exist, so I’m not sure a modest fare change would make much difference to their respective positions.

I’m not convinced by that, and I’m not sure any evidence exists to justify that position (Under Sunak at least).
 

Facing Back

Member
Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
929
So how would two anytime singles compare with the price of a return now?

If it's more, then it's clearly going to make things more expensive for the very large number of passengers doing local journeys who just want to "turn up and go".

If a single will be half the price of a current return, then fair enough.
Now?

On Avanti, 2 Anytime Singles are together the same price as an Anytime Return. Which is very expensive - £369 from Manchester to London.

Off peak and advance singles and returns are very much cheaper
 

zwk500

Veteran Member
Joined
20 Jan 2020
Messages
18,639
Location
Northampton
But those lines are already busy/quiet, and they still exist, so I’m not sure a modest fare change would make much difference to their respective positions.
Just remember the treasury is looking for substantial cost savings as quickly as possible.
I’m not convinced by that, and I’m not sure any evidence exists to justify that position (Under Sunak at least).
Really? The contortions it went through to justify the appointment of Braverman, or to try and avoid sacking Zahawi weren't blindingly obvious?
 

nw1

Established Member
Joined
9 Aug 2013
Messages
9,430
Now?

On Avanti, 2 Anytime Singles are together the same price as an Anytime Return. Which is very expensive - £369 from Manchester to London.

Off peak and advance singles and returns are very much cheaper

I was more asking whether the new anytime single would be half the price of the current off-peak return. And will there be a super-off-peak single to cover the time frame of the current super-off-peak returns (increasingly restricted - more price rises by stealth).
 

45669

Member
Joined
26 Jul 2010
Messages
1,081
Location
Farnborough.
Both my parents and parents in law are all in their 70s and all have smartphones, which they use a lot. There are lots of accessibility settings to make the text larger, invert the colours or change the typeface to make it easier to read, if needed. They are less technically challenging than using a laptop, if you have someone to show you how

If you did have a ticket on a mobile phone or something printed at home, the scanner on ticket gates is on near side so it's very easy to do, if travelling with more than one person

Well, there you are; they're obviously smart users. Some of us are dumb users.

I can print things at home, but it's a bit of a faff. The printer won't work with my current laptop, so I have to transfer a document to one of those memory stick things, take it upstairs, fire up my donkey's years old computer with which the printer does work, and print it from that. And before you ask, no, I can't print things directly from the internet on the old computer because it's no longer connected to the internet. It's got Windows XP on it which is no longer protected from nasties; so as I don't need it to be connected to the internet I disconnected it. I only keep it because I need it for very occasional printing and it's also the only one that my scanner recognises.

But as I use the printer so rarely, the ink in the nozzles dry up, so each time I do use it I have to faff about cleaning the nozzles first. So given a choice, I'll carry on buying my / our train tickets at the railway station as I've always done.
 

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
78,493
Location
Yorkshire
For discussion regarding single leg pricing please use the following thread:


For any speculation regarding what may or may not happen regarding GBR please use the Speculative Discussion section (use an an existing thread, if there is one, or create a new one)

Sorry, politely disagree

Trainline sells tickets for trains that don't exist
Trainline issues itineraries based on the timetable provided by TOCs; if you have any particular issue to highlight to us please create a new thread for discussion.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Well, there you are; they're obviously smart users. Some of us are dumb users.

I can print things at home, but it's a bit of a faff. The printer won't work with my current laptop, so I have to transfer a document to one of those memory stick things, take it upstairs, fire up my donkey's years old computer with which the printer does work, and print it from that. And before you ask, no, I can't print things directly from the internet on the old computer because it's no longer connected to the internet. It's got Windows XP on it which is no longer protected from nasties; so as I don't need it to be connected to the internet I disconnected it. I only keep it because I need it for very occasional printing and it's also the only one that my scanner recognises.

But as I use the printer so rarely, the ink in the nozzles dry up, so each time I do use it I have to faff about cleaning the nozzles first. So given a choice, I'll carry on buying my / our train tickets at the railway station as I've always done.
There have been numerous threads discussing options for printing e tickets (if people want to print them, they can; there is no obligation to), for example:

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top