Dear all,
This is my first post; I hope I do not breach any particular "forum etiquette". If I do, please forgive me.
I have two small boys who are, happily, becoming obsessed with trains. The object of their current fascination are the GWR Class 800s and, in particular, the one emblazoned with Paddington Bear.
So a few (no doubt stupid) questions from me please:
1. Is it possible for anyone to know / tell me where it is at any particular time?
2. If so, is it possible to know, in advance, whether it will be travelling through our closest stations (Kemble or Swindon) so we can go and see it?
3. If so, how far in advance is that information available?
4. I realise this is probably stretching the realms of possibility but is anyone able to say whether it will be going through either Kemble or Swindon this Saturday and, if so, what times?
Thanks very much everyone.
GGG
This is my first post; I hope I do not breach any particular "forum etiquette". If I do, please forgive me.
I have two small boys who are, happily, becoming obsessed with trains. The object of their current fascination are the GWR Class 800s and, in particular, the one emblazoned with Paddington Bear.
So a few (no doubt stupid) questions from me please:
1. Is it possible for anyone to know / tell me where it is at any particular time?
2. If so, is it possible to know, in advance, whether it will be travelling through our closest stations (Kemble or Swindon) so we can go and see it?
3. If so, how far in advance is that information available?
4. I realise this is probably stretching the realms of possibility but is anyone able to say whether it will be going through either Kemble or Swindon this Saturday and, if so, what times?
Thanks very much everyone.
GGG