Passed my assessment and now have a MMI to look forward to.
That was tough and I am so glad I did lots of practice.
Have you heard anything on dates for DMI/MMI yet? I passed the assessment in early Feb too but not heard anything....
Passed my assessment and now have a MMI to look forward to.
That was tough and I am so glad I did lots of practice.
Have you heard anything on dates for DMI/MMI yet? I passed the assessment in early Feb too but not heard anything....
Hi,
I passed my assessment on the 31st January and got my DMI date arranged a few days after... perhaps contact them to find out what's happening. Is this the first time you've gone through the assessment stages?
Likewise, very nervous for the interviews. It's on the 6th March, I had a choice of two dates as well but I wanted as much preparation as I could get. What depot have you applied for?
Hi guys, I applied for Hornesy and only got a email this morning to complete a situational test and then onto SCAAT if successful.
Does anyone have any tips for me on the situational judgement test for now ?
Hi guys, I applied for Hornesy and only got a email this morning to complete a situational test and then onto SCAAT if successful.
Does anyone have any tips for me on the situational judgement test for now ?
I thought as much 'Safety is Key'It
It's pretty simple and mostly common sense, just remember to put safety first. Good luck!
I've done the personality assessment and was pretty straight forward, just be honest and I'm sure you will be fineI received an email
In preparation for your upcoming Line Manager Interview we would like you to complete The Hogan Personality Inventory (Safety Report) personality assessment (HPI)..
I've done the personality assessment and was pretty straight forward, just be honest and I'm sure you will be fine
Line Manager Interview is this the same as the DMI or is it the MMI ??
Line manager is dmi.
I received an email
In preparation for your upcoming Line Manager Interview we would like you to complete The Hogan Personality Inventory (Safety Report) personality assessment (HPI)..
I received an email
In preparation for your upcoming Line Manager Interview we would like you to complete The Hogan Personality Inventory (Safety Report) personality assessment (HPI)..
That was the assessment I spoke to you about previously, enjoy the 206 questions mate.
Yes followed by a DMI as you said
Yeah the line manager interview is just with a driver manager and hr. When we research the toc do we research GTR or thameslink?
Thank you, I appreciate it. Have you had your DMI before then?Research a bit of both, but mainly the line you are on so thameslink.
Thank you, I appreciate it. Have you had your DMI before then?
What toc are you starting with? Have you got any tips or suggestions? Really worried about the interviews as I've read how strict they are with the answers you provide?Yes with thameslink, and they were impressed with my homework, but failed on structured questions, but am starting as a trainee driver with another toc in three weeks.
What toc are you starting with? Have you got any tips or suggestions? Really worried about the interviews as I've read how strict they are with the answers you provide?
Well good luck with training. Thanks for all the information as it certainly helps. I think I'm just going to prepare as much as I can and hope I wear the right socksArriva rail london. Difficult as i failed first one, the tell us a time questions have to be real examples of what you did, most people say to use star technique, situation, task, action, result. I forgot that and did not consciously use it. I learnt a lot about the line, how many stations, and quoting important ones, such as luton airport and gatwick airport. I learnt the traction types, the thameslink programme, such as lengthening stations, rebuilding london bridge etc. Having said all that i did the same things in both dmi's and one i failed and one i passed, so it is hard to know what works. Maybe i wore the wrong socks for thameslink.