I know never to use the TVMs at Manchester Airport in the evening. These are the cheapest fares available for a single journey from the Airport to Piccadilly:
0230-0930 (weekdays): £4.10 Anytime Single
0930-1830 (0230-1830 weekends): £3.50 Off-peak Single
1830-2100: £1.80 Cheap Evening Return
2100-0230: £2.20 GM Evening Rail Ranger
The last two tickets are never available at the TVMs. I know to go to the desk and ask for them, but how many tourists must arrive, use the machine and pay £3.50 as that's the cheapest ticket the machine offers them?
0230-0930 (weekdays): £4.10 Anytime Single
0930-1830 (0230-1830 weekends): £3.50 Off-peak Single
1830-2100: £1.80 Cheap Evening Return
2100-0230: £2.20 GM Evening Rail Ranger
The last two tickets are never available at the TVMs. I know to go to the desk and ask for them, but how many tourists must arrive, use the machine and pay £3.50 as that's the cheapest ticket the machine offers them?