I think not, dk1 has already said 2 x Cl 37's - on the GA Unit Failures thread.
But there are going to be 2 rakes according to Modern Railways or whichever mag it was that I was reading in Smiffs the other day.
I think not, dk1 has already said 2 x Cl 37's - on the GA Unit Failures thread.
But there are going to be 2 rakes according to Modern Railways or whichever mag it was that I was reading in Smiffs the other day.
WNXX reports that DBSO 9707 has been noted at Derby in DRS colours and 'is for the Norwich project'.

90001 left Crown Point behind 37402 this morning. Also in the rake two more coaches (12021 & 11087) and a DRS47 (813?) all to Wolverton (http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/O83276/2014/03/17/advanced). What I assume was just the 90 then went to Crewe (http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/R03796/2014/03/17/advanced).
90001 left Crown Point behind 37402 this morning. Also in the rake two more coaches (12021 & 11087) and a DRS47 (813?) all to Wolverton (http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/O83276/2014/03/17/advanced). What I assume was just the 90 then went to Crewe (http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/R03796/2014/03/17/advanced).

RAIL implies the ga 170s will be refurbished by next summer...
'AGA expects the refurbishment of its diesel multiple unit fleet to be completed by next summer'
Saw a very clean 156 at Marks Tey today with new logo.
It was 'Evening Star' which had both red and blue on it so this may indeed be the reason. Not sure why it don't come back with the AGA logos on though as the other two did.
Probably 156417 if it is back from Wolverton, or 156409 :0
WNXX reports that DBSO 9707 has been noted at Derby in DRS colours and 'is for the Norwich project'.
No, we've at the moment got enough DMUs to cover all diagrams and also only the 1 47.
Just a few updates for the list -
156417 is now back from Wolverton (and has been for some time).
I believe 82136 went off to Loughborough when 82152 returned in GA livery.
I would imagine 156416 is due back shortly, anyone able to confirm this?
Does anyone know what the plan is when 156416 returns? Is 314 heading off next for repaint or are they sending the first few 156's back for alterations?

Looking at the picture linked above, the top of the black area is exactly in line with the top of the window frames on the DVT. Any lower and it wouldn't cover them fully.Anyone else noticed that the black window surrounds line up all the way along the set from the loco ...until the DVT? It is slightly higher even though the grey lower bar is level.
Looking at the picture linked above, the top of the black area is exactly in line with the top of the window frames on the DVT. Any lower and it wouldn't cover them fully.