There are separate threads that are very critical of the things AGA do that need to be dealt with, such as the issue of giving PFs to people with contact less cards.
In fact, I don't think anyone here has ever defended the indefensible, but it's almost impossible to see how some people could demand Abellio is stripped off its franchise because when doing repairs on trains it has had to use seat cushions with a different covering. I assume the original seat covers were vandalised, perhaps even torn off and thrown off the train, so having a seat with no base or back would be far worse.
If Abellio had won c2c or ICEC, I am sure some people would still moan.
FWIW, I don't associate you with these people and never have.
In fact, I don't think anyone here has ever defended the indefensible, but it's almost impossible to see how some people could demand Abellio is stripped off its franchise because when doing repairs on trains it has had to use seat cushions with a different covering. I assume the original seat covers were vandalised, perhaps even torn off and thrown off the train, so having a seat with no base or back would be far worse.
If Abellio had won c2c or ICEC, I am sure some people would still moan.
FWIW, I don't associate you with these people and never have.
Last edited:
