jammmmmsssssss
Member
According to journeycheck, there are 5 755 diagrams affected by faults today. These all seem to be 755/4s (and I've seen quite a short forms down to 3 coaches recently)
What's going on? These trains are usually really reliable and I've never seen this many faults at once - usually I see one every few weeks max
The first train from Ipswich to Cambridge is terminating and restarting at Bury St Edmunds.
The second train from Ipswich to Cambridge and the first once from Norwich to Cambridge are both cancelled, with the 0626 BSE-IPS also cancelled and the 0536 NRW-LWT leaving Norwich 23 mins late due to a train fault
What's going on? These trains are usually really reliable and I've never seen this many faults at once - usually I see one every few weeks max
The first train from Ipswich to Cambridge is terminating and restarting at Bury St Edmunds.
The second train from Ipswich to Cambridge and the first once from Norwich to Cambridge are both cancelled, with the 0626 BSE-IPS also cancelled and the 0536 NRW-LWT leaving Norwich 23 mins late due to a train fault
Last edited: