Wondering if there are still Thameslink services missing (hoping so anyway). In particular, three missing Thameslink Orpington services on weekdays at 19:26, 19:56 and 20:26. Can't figure out if these are just missing or actual gaps in the timetable, but it would mean no Orpington services between 18:56 and 20:56, which seems wrong, given it's a clock face timetable for the entire rest of the day. This would also mean only 2tph through Catford Loop stations during these hours. The ID numbers on RTT skip a few in the pattern which makes me hopeful they've just been overlooked and will be fixed later.
Speaking of Catford Loop, still wondering if there might be extra peak flow services up the sleeves of Thameslink or Southeastern, but becoming increasingly concerned there won't be. I know I've mentioned it before but in terms of trains during the high peak we'd be down from 7 services to 5 services at a series of stations that is already massively overcrowded.
On the plus side, I am pleased to see considerably strengthened peak direction services from Beckenham Junction to Blackfriars and vice versa. These might actually be useful now.