Puffing Devil
Established Member
- Joined
- 11 Apr 2013
- Messages
- 3,168
I want to take the train to Manchester this Saturday and return on Sunday, having spent the night in town. There are two of us travelling.
There are no period returns - only day returns and singles. Singles are £10 each each - £40 for two for the return trip!
Buying two Duo tickets @ £15.30 brings it down to £30.60, still tempting to take the car and pay for parking.
Any ideas to get it cheaper? I've searched for tickets beyond Manchester, but can't find anything cheaper than the Duos. I was thinking of a return and stopping/starting short in Manchester.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
There are no period returns - only day returns and singles. Singles are £10 each each - £40 for two for the return trip!
Buying two Duo tickets @ £15.30 brings it down to £30.60, still tempting to take the car and pay for parking.
Any ideas to get it cheaper? I've searched for tickets beyond Manchester, but can't find anything cheaper than the Duos. I was thinking of a return and stopping/starting short in Manchester.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.