• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Goodbye National Express East Anglia.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanXC

Emeritus Moderator
Joined
18 Dec 2009
Messages
6,615
Must admit, I don't think much of their Greater Anglia logo (oooh an extended tail on the G) and think their internal design department could have done better at no extra cost.

Maybe it was Abellio's internal design department who did it. Northern's branding is hardly complex. Another way to reduce costs and win franchises I guess.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ivo

Established Member
Joined
8 Jan 2010
Messages
7,307
Location
Bath (or Southend)
That "GA" logo on the address bar (where Wikipedia has a W, where Google has a few multi-coloured blobs and where this very forum simply has the IE "e" symbol) looks badly wrong...
 

Eagle

Established Member
Joined
20 Feb 2011
Messages
7,106
Location
Leamingrad / Blanfrancisco
Maybe it was Abellio's internal design department who did it. Northern's branding is hardly complex. Another way to reduce costs and win franchises I guess.

This looks more like it was knocked up in five seconds by someone, not in the branding department, in Powerpoint as an interim logo but nobody bothered to make a proper one. I mean it's using Calibri, the MS Office default font!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
(where Wikipedia has a W, where Google has a few multi-coloured blobs and where this very forum simply has the IE "e" symbol)

For me the forum's favicon is a little :rf:, but then again unlike you I'm using a decent browser...
 
Last edited:

dk1

Veteran Member
Joined
2 Oct 2009
Messages
19,885
Location
East Anglia
Wonder if the website is going to go live at exactly 2am? And replace that annoying antigravity countdown clock...

Auto sign-on for staff has lost its NX speech, GA posters have appeared along the route & the first trains are on depots complete with new logo's.
 

O L Leigh

Established Member
Joined
20 Jan 2006
Messages
5,609
Location
In the cab with the paper
Great day at work. Not seen my colleagues so happy in nearly 8 years. Been singing along to The Divine Comedy to the words 'Goodbye National Express' all day. Happy times :D :D :D

Then they are kidding themselves if they really think things will be different under new management. Wait and see what happens once the honeymoon period is over.

O L Leigh
 

dk1

Veteran Member
Joined
2 Oct 2009
Messages
19,885
Location
East Anglia
Then they are kidding themselves if they really think things will be different under new management. Wait and see what happens once the honeymoon period is over.

O L Leigh

No kidding going on anywhere. Just glad to see the ar*e end of this shower. Much alcohol consumption in play on the North patch.
 

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
Joined
16 May 2010
Messages
12,856
Found loads of GA literature around Stansted Airport and the main stations in NE London today - very red. Most of it seems totally new, except the timetables, which have just had grey shading replaced with red shading...
 

DJ737

Member
Joined
15 Nov 2009
Messages
364
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Wonder if the website is going to go live at exactly 2am? And replace that annoying antigravity countdown clock...

G'day

Down here due to the time difference, the countdown clock has reset itself to 365d 18hr etc.... :lol:

Cheers
DJ737
Melbourne (no snow), Australia
 

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
Quizmaster
Joined
21 Jan 2010
Messages
5,575
Well my last NXEA miles were infront of 90011 on 1P54 1800 LST to NRW, through out the day I've seen various names for the franchise, I boarded a 'one' service at Upminster earlier, onboard it was an NXEA and on alighting at Romford I was greeted by Abellio posters! (see pictures)

I have grabbed some of the new leaflets, I like the new delay repay forms and the timetables, although relatively simply changed, have been done quite well. I look forward to the caretaker franchise although I hope the senior management who are being displaced by the take over the very best in their future careers!

Bearing in mind NX have been in charge since privatisation, their time has come :smile:

TP



EDIT: 3 hrs 59 mins 59 secs until goodbye NXEA - Four Hours Until Launch of GA!
 

Attachments

  • 04022012050crop.jpg
    04022012050crop.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 04022012052.jpg
    04022012052.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 04022012053.jpg
    04022012053.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 04022012054.jpg
    04022012054.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

O L Leigh

Established Member
Joined
20 Jan 2006
Messages
5,609
Location
In the cab with the paper
Oh dear, more inaccuracies. Prism Rail was bought out by NX in 2000.

As for 'one' and NXEA being a continuation of post-NX WAGN, again that is a fallacy. When the combined franchise was first awarded in 2004 most of the former WAGN management was replaced by their equivalents displaced from FGE. Very few were retained, and of those most left soon afterwards.

O L Leigh
 

WillPS

Established Member
Joined
18 Nov 2008
Messages
2,431
Location
Nottingham
My parents are Virgin Media customers, and have been for 14 years. That the company they initially joined with was Diamond Cable and somewhere in between then and now they were taken over by NTL and then merged in to Telewest does not change the fact.

If Virgin Media were to be stripped of the Nottingham cable franchise, and it were awarded to somebody else, they would no longer be Virgin Media customers.

If Prism had lost their franchise Connex-style, I'd take your point.
 

O L Leigh

Established Member
Joined
20 Jan 2006
Messages
5,609
Location
In the cab with the paper
But equally you can't claim that simply because Diamond Cable morphed through various mergers and takeovers into something else it is still a Diamond Cable service. The management changes often along with the name.

Prism Rail was a consortium of former BR managers. When NX bought them out these people left. When the Greater Anglia franchise area was created and awarded to 'one', these managers were in turn moved out. There is no continuity. Surely that is the point.

O L Leigh
 

BEF7439

Member
Joined
4 Feb 2012
Messages
18
I know it's highly unlikely, but I wish Greater Anglia would reintroduce Shenfield as a stop for the Liverpool Street - Norwich service. Since NXEA withdrew it, travelling from Southend Vic to Norwich has added an extra change at Chelmsford/Colchester and 20 mins+ onto the journey time.

Ah...one can dream.
 

WillPS

Established Member
Joined
18 Nov 2008
Messages
2,431
Location
Nottingham
I've gotta say, as an East Midlands Trains customer - I really miss NX (Midland Mainline and Central Trains).
 

dvboy

Established Member
Joined
6 Sep 2011
Messages
2,039
Location
Birmingham
As an NX Buses customer I'm waiting for the day the whole.company collapses and they have to sell the bus.divisions off!
 

Skimble19

Established Member
Joined
12 Dec 2009
Messages
1,508
Location
London
Well, with under an hour to go, NXEA still haven't got that service disruption box all green :lol:
 

Attachments

  • NXEA.jpg
    NXEA.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 39

ushawk

Established Member
Joined
5 Nov 2010
Messages
1,965
Location
Eastbourne
Probably isnt the best day to start a new franchise....with the majority, if not all your operating area under a lot of snow :lol:
 

Ivo

Established Member
Joined
8 Jan 2010
Messages
7,307
Location
Bath (or Southend)
The NRE site now lists Greater Anglia as the TOC and not NXEA - but the disruption data still shows NXEA :roll:
 

Attachments

  • GA or NXEA.png
    GA or NXEA.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 31

antharro

Member
Joined
20 Dec 2006
Messages
712
I used to know someone who lived in Ware, so I used to use the Hertford East and fast Broxbourne services regularly. When I first started, NXEA had been in for about a year and services were a bit patchy. But over time, they became more and more reliable and I can only recall one time when the service was cancelled - problems with the overhead lines -a couple of delays, and a couple of occasions when the service was suspended due to matters out of NXEA's control. (One of which was a chap walking across a level crossing with a long fishing pole...... :roll:).

So my experiences of them were very good. I don't much care for NX as a company, especially the way they treat their coach drivers, but they did seem to do a good job on the NXEA franchise.

(Much prefer their interiors to those of SWT's 455s, too, being similar trains...)

Oh well, let's see what the next lot do. 8 minutes to go as I type this!

Edit: Totally inconsequential edit - just something I noticed. Go to NXEA's website. Click "View realtime information" at the bottom of the live updates section. Note the icon next to "Tickets and Fares" on the top menu bar. Now click "Home" on the menu bar and look at the icon again. I wonder if that's intentional? :) (Now 5 minutes...)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top