Aictos
Established Member
- Joined
- 28 Apr 2009
- Messages
- 10,403
The following GC services are booked to be diverted:
1A62
1230 Sunderland to Kings Cross
1A63
1730 Sunderland to Kings Cross
1N26
1127 Kings Cross to Sunderland
1N28
1550 Kings Cross to Sunderland
1N29
1804 Kings Cross to Sunderland
1A74
1415 Bradford Interchange to Kings Cross
1D75
1357 Kings Cross to Bradford Interchange
1D77
1918 Kings Cross to Bradford Interchange
These workings are for the 9th October 2010 and also it seems for the 16th October as well.
I hope the workings above come in useful for members here!
1A62
1230 Sunderland to Kings Cross
1A63
1730 Sunderland to Kings Cross
1N26
1127 Kings Cross to Sunderland
1N28
1550 Kings Cross to Sunderland
1N29
1804 Kings Cross to Sunderland
1A74
1415 Bradford Interchange to Kings Cross
1D75
1357 Kings Cross to Bradford Interchange
1D77
1918 Kings Cross to Bradford Interchange
These workings are for the 9th October 2010 and also it seems for the 16th October as well.
I hope the workings above come in useful for members here!
Are they non-stop between YRK & KGX, as usual? Any chance of intermediate times at YRK and also arrival times at KGX for the southbound services, so that 'moves' can be planned? I think buying on board may be the best option, as I won't be doing it on a 180! (I hope a 180 doesn't block the entire line for 4 hours again like a couple of weekends ago - Hull Trains the culprit that time!)