DaveHarries
Established Member
Hi all,
Just come across this on RTT.
5M78 2023 Glasgow Central to Preston, due 0107
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/Y80044/2014/01/13/advanced
Quite probably the longest ECS working I have ever come across. As it turns out, not only is it VSTP working but it is also cancelled and I presume that is down to the RTC (Rail Traffic Collision) within the engineering posession on the WCML between Penrith and Carlisle earlier.
http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/freight-train-collision-shuts-west-coast-main-line-1.1109563
Disruption until Tuesday morning: alterations already written in on RTT for Monday.
Carlisle: http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/search/advanced/CAR/2014/01/13/0000-2359?stp=WVSC&show=all&order=wtt
Penrith North Lakes: http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/search/advanced/PNR/2014/01/13/0000-2359?stp=WVSC&show=all&order=wtt
Dave
Just come across this on RTT.
5M78 2023 Glasgow Central to Preston, due 0107
http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/Y80044/2014/01/13/advanced
Quite probably the longest ECS working I have ever come across. As it turns out, not only is it VSTP working but it is also cancelled and I presume that is down to the RTC (Rail Traffic Collision) within the engineering posession on the WCML between Penrith and Carlisle earlier.
http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/freight-train-collision-shuts-west-coast-main-line-1.1109563
Disruption until Tuesday morning: alterations already written in on RTT for Monday.
Carlisle: http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/search/advanced/CAR/2014/01/13/0000-2359?stp=WVSC&show=all&order=wtt
Penrith North Lakes: http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/search/advanced/PNR/2014/01/13/0000-2359?stp=WVSC&show=all&order=wtt
Dave
Last edited: