gray1404
Established Member
Please can I ask the easiest way to get from Glasgow Central to Queen Street. Tomorrow evening I need to catch the 18:21 from Queen Street to Oban. Is it a simple walk?
Also, I will be travelling from Preston that afternoon. Taking into account the fact I need to get from Central to Queen St, what would be a sensible time train to get from Preston up to Glasgow?
Finally, is the 18:21 Oban service likely to be busy tomorrow? On Sunday 14 July I am getting the 12:11 Oban to Queen Street. Is this likely to be busy? I ask this because, although I have seat reservations on both services, I couldn't get a window seat for the return leg on any booking engine.
Thanks.
Also, I will be travelling from Preston that afternoon. Taking into account the fact I need to get from Central to Queen St, what would be a sensible time train to get from Preston up to Glasgow?
Finally, is the 18:21 Oban service likely to be busy tomorrow? On Sunday 14 July I am getting the 12:11 Oban to Queen Street. Is this likely to be busy? I ask this because, although I have seat reservations on both services, I couldn't get a window seat for the return leg on any booking engine.
Thanks.