Richard090
New Member
- Joined
- 10 Apr 2018
- Messages
- 2
I have an Oyster 60+ photo card and will be travelling from Gatwick airport to London. If I have understood correctly, at Gatwick I should be able to buy a Gatwick to Zone 6 (or is that E Croydon ?) ticket which I can use on Southern Rail and Thameslink, and wont have to hop on / off anywhere.
First question, can I buy that from a machine, or is it a ticket-office only sale ? Also, what exactly am I asking for and what should it cost (weekday late afternoon) ?
Second question: Can I do the same thing for the Gatwick Express ?
First question, can I buy that from a machine, or is it a ticket-office only sale ? Also, what exactly am I asking for and what should it cost (weekday late afternoon) ?
Second question: Can I do the same thing for the Gatwick Express ?