theageofthetra
Established Member
Hi I was wondering if we could get a list together of which TOC's allow free travel on their services to attend interviews with themselves. I have done various assessments/interviews with 3 different TOC's & of those Southern did offer free travel, FGW did not mention it but as my journey did not include travel on one of their services it didn't matter.
Does anyone know if SouthEastern allow free travel on their network? I have an assessment coming up & in this case will use one of their services to get there. The fare is only a tenner so I am not that bothered in my case but for those travelling from further afield the cost could be significant at peak times.
Does anyone know if SouthEastern allow free travel on their network? I have an assessment coming up & in this case will use one of their services to get there. The fare is only a tenner so I am not that bothered in my case but for those travelling from further afield the cost could be significant at peak times.