• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Formula 1

DarloRich

Veteran Member
Joined
12 Oct 2010
Messages
32,942
Location
Fenny Stratford
Driver of the day award for Alonso taking the dog dirt Aston Martin to 8th?

Antonelli 9 fingers on the championship trophy?

Despite being bonkers the Ferrari strategy almost worked out!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Vinyl_Lap

Member
Joined
25 Jun 2025
Messages
186
Location
Southampton
Driver of the day award for Alonso taking the dog dirt Aston Martin to 8th?
Yep, he was my driver of the day too. It's insane how Alonso can just keep going. I know he's not old, per se, but I saw a YouTube short last night showing how long other drivers' careers would have been if they had stayed in F1 for the same length. I think there was something insane like Prost would've retired in 2006, Niki Lauda in 1997 and Jacques Villeneuve in 2022. All daft, I know, but it's insane nonetheless!
 

DarloRich

Veteran Member
Joined
12 Oct 2010
Messages
32,942
Location
Fenny Stratford
Yep, he was my driver of the day too. It's insane how Alonso can just keep going.
As long as Stroll is in the other Aston Fernando can just keep chugging away as he will always beat his team mate ;)

Personally I would give it up and go and live on my super yacht! It cant be fun.
 

Top