I assume you weren't entitled to use it?Well I used 18+ student Oyster card
But due to mitigation circumstances and use of solicitor I got off thankfully
Well I used 18+ student Oyster card
But due to mitigation circumstances and use of solicitor I got off thankfully
Can you please explain your whole situation? When did you caught and since when you were using it? And how did many days TFL took to issue you warning?Well I used 18+ student Oyster card
But due to mitigation circumstances and use of solicitor I got off thankfully
I used makwana solicitors and they charged me 900£If you feel able to do so, please can you tell us the name of the solicitor you used and how much they charged?
I used it for long time but didn’t know its an offence they gave me warning after 3 months almost because of my mitigation circumstancesCan you please explain your whole situation? When did you caught and since when you were using it? And how did many days TFL took to issue you warning?
Based on post 6 I think what has happened is the OP used someone else's Oyster card that they weren't entitled to useThe exact circumstances are a bit unclear; can you please edit your original post so that it's really clear what happened?
Also, does this relate to a matter that was previously posted on this forum?
I think the first and only post @ashk07 made before yesterday was a comment in a thread about a similar problem, but his own problem was never explicitly stated:The exact circumstances are a bit unclear; can you please edit your original post so that it's really clear what happened?
Also, does this relate to a matter that was previously posted on this forum?
Yea that’s true I don’t know how to create a new thread but your more then welcome to ask any questionsBased on post 6 I think what has happened is the OP used someone else's Oyster card that they weren't entitled to use
Could you please write what were the main points your solicitor has highlighted in your explanation? And after how many days you received final response from them?Yea that’s true I don’t know how to create a new thread but your more then welcome to ask any questions
Thank you for your response. Could you also please confirm after sending the response to TFL how long after they issued you a warning letter? I just want to know a roughly timeline.Loss of my job first time offence and the way it happend and then dependence of my family on my income with 12 documents attached
For the benefit of anyone else reading this thread in future it should not be assumed that misuse of a Zip Oyster or Freedom Passes will result in a formal warning. TfL almost always prosecute these sort of cases and a formal warning is unusual.
There are several factors TfL take into account when deciding whether or not to prosecute and these factors might not apply in other cases.
I’m baffled by this - are you saying that you lost your job because of this, even though you avoided prosecution? And there are no documents attached to your post.Loss of my job first time offence and the way it happend and then dependence of my family on my income with 12 documents attached
I’m baffled by this - are you saying that you lost your job because of this, even though you avoided prosecution? And there are no documents attached to your post.