DarloRich
Veteran Member
Dear all,
I would like to go to Belfast at the end of this month. I would like to fly out on the 23rd and back on the 28th. I am having trouble working out how to sort out the cheapest fare.
I live in MK and I am happy to fly from any airport between Birmingham and London and by any airline. I dont really mind if I fly into an airport other than Belfast as long as I can get to and from Belfast easily by public transport! What are transport links like into Belfast? Norn Iron is a mystery to me! Someone suggested flying into Dublin and tasking the train form there. Is that sensible?
Can anyone help me out? I dont fly much as I dont like it so it is all a bit foreign to me. Can I not take the train
Thanks!
I would like to go to Belfast at the end of this month. I would like to fly out on the 23rd and back on the 28th. I am having trouble working out how to sort out the cheapest fare.
I live in MK and I am happy to fly from any airport between Birmingham and London and by any airline. I dont really mind if I fly into an airport other than Belfast as long as I can get to and from Belfast easily by public transport! What are transport links like into Belfast? Norn Iron is a mystery to me! Someone suggested flying into Dublin and tasking the train form there. Is that sensible?
Can anyone help me out? I dont fly much as I dont like it so it is all a bit foreign to me. Can I not take the train
Thanks!