Discuss223
Member
In my opinion, Flickr is the best for sharing and viewing pictures.
The only issue is that it is prone to occasional error, such as returning searches as blank with the text "Bad, bad panda!".
I use a desktop and I have also noticed that it doesn't acknowledge input from the space bar when typing in searches, quite frequently this occurs.
It's a great shame that Fotopic.Net went down, that was a great site.
I tried to see if it was accessible on an archive site called waybackmachine.com but no such luck.
I still miss Fotopic dearly.
What are your favourite portals for uploading and browsing enthusiast pictures?
The only issue is that it is prone to occasional error, such as returning searches as blank with the text "Bad, bad panda!".
I use a desktop and I have also noticed that it doesn't acknowledge input from the space bar when typing in searches, quite frequently this occurs.
It's a great shame that Fotopic.Net went down, that was a great site.
I tried to see if it was accessible on an archive site called waybackmachine.com but no such luck.
I still miss Fotopic dearly.
What are your favourite portals for uploading and browsing enthusiast pictures?