Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Hi everyone, have done stage 2 on 1st August and found out last week that I passed, still awaiting a DMI date- do you all think I might get a DMI for before the 26th Sept for Nov course? or just have to wait until vacancies available again?
thank you
Hi everyone, have done stage 2 on 1st August and found out last week that I passed, still awaiting a DMI date- do you all think I might get a DMI for before the 26th Sept for Nov course? or just have to wait until vacancies available again?
thank you
noo not yet, i’ve emailed them though. just anxious since i did pass everything but think i was always in the last sort of dates for the group that the OPC ran and don’t want it to affect my chances but will
keep waiting
noo not yet, i’ve emailed them though. just anxious since i did pass everything but think i was always in the last sort of dates for the group that the OPC ran and don’t want it to affect my chances but will
keep waiting
I got a phone call to invite me two days after my stage two. Done the DMI a week after and got told I passed a week after the interview. Two courses coming up on November 26th and 5th January. You should certainly be in the running for one of them.
I got a phone call to invite me two days after my stage two. Done the DMI a week after and got told I passed a week after the interview. Two courses coming up on November 26th and 5th January. You should certainly be in the running for one of them.
thank you so much for letting me know! will be waiting for the phone call now. had a no caller id call at 9pm last night which i missed due to being at work, hoping it wasn’t ARL since it’s outside of the 9-5 hours hopefully
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
I got a phone call to invite me two days after my stage two. Done the DMI a week after and got told I passed a week after the interview. Two courses coming up on November 26th and 5th January. You should certainly be in the running for one of them.
also, had you already found out from the OPC that you passed stage two in two days? or was it the DMI invitation phone call that confirmed it for you? just wondering as OPC took 10 days to get back to me to let me know they were now handing my application to ARL
thank you so much for letting me know! will be waiting for the phone call now. had a no caller id call at 9pm last night which i missed due to being at work, hoping it wasn’t ARL since it’s outside of the 9-5 hours hopefully
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
also, had you already found out from the OPC that you passed stage two in two days? or was it the DMI invitation phone call that confirmed it for you? just wondering as OPC took 10 days to get back to me to let me know they were now handing my application
I got an email from the apprentice people to log in etc... but I haven't been able to get past the next of kin stage. Keeps telling me the number I'm putting in for my Mrs isnt valid. I emailed them but have had no response yet
I got an email from the apprentice people to log in etc... but I haven't been able to get past the next of kin stage. Keeps telling me the number I'm putting in for my Mrs isnt valid. I emailed them but have had no response yet
How do we find out if we passed the reference check and does anyone know what is checked in the reference check? I’ve just passed my medical and I got an email regarding the start date and where to go. All I’m waiting for now is the reference check validation as it’s a bit worrying to start knowing you can get terminated if it doesn’t come back satisfactory.
How do we find out if we passed the reference check and does anyone know what is checked in the reference check? I’ve just passed my medical and I got an email regarding the start date and where to go. All I’m waiting for now is the reference check validation as it’s a bit worrying to start knowing you can get terminated if it doesn’t come back satisfactory.
I used Microsoft 365 via Google on a computer and uploaded the file there as excel is free there. Then after that all you have to do is edit and then download it and send it back to them. Don’t forget your shoe size in your email reply.
I used Microsoft 365 via Google on a computer and uploaded the file there as excel is free there. Then after that all you have to do is edit and then download it and send it back to them. Don’t forget your shoe size in your email reply.
Yes you do providing you don’t take drugs as that is sent to the labs and you won’t find out the result same day.
It consists of the following:
Vision test
Hearing test
Blood pressure
EKG test
A couple questions about your health
Urine test for drugs and glucose in urine.
Breathalyser for alcohol.
You’ll know if you passed same day but just remember the drug test is sent to lab so you won’t find that out same day. But hey as long as you don’t take any you’ll be fine haha.
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Yes you do providing you don’t take drugs as that is sent to the labs and you won’t find out the result same day.
It consists of the following:
Vision test
Hearing test
Blood pressure
EKG test
A couple questions about your health
Urine test for drugs and glucose in urine.
Breathalyser for alcohol.
You’ll know if you passed same day but just remember the drug test is sent to lab so you won’t find that out same day. But hey as long as you don’t take any you’ll be fine haha.
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
I thought they do an in depth check? Or is it just to check proof of previous employment?
Referencing background check is fine, they just check your last 3 years of work history if you can prove that or any gaps you can give reason for. DBS check is fine, I got my certificate posted so I know that’s clear.
Referencing background check is fine, they just check your last 3 years of work history if you can prove that or any gaps you can give reason for. DBS check is fine, I got my certificate posted so I know that’s clear.
We have had a number of issues with members trying to set up duplicate accounts in this forum.
Please note that we only allow one account per person, but if you find yourself in a situation in which you'd like a separate identity for this section then please contact us directly and explain your reasoning or concerns rather than setting up a separate new account.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.