I'm part of the 2024 intake last July I did mineMust be annoying having to redo the DMI. When did you do yours? Are you part of the 2023 intake with @moonie95 ?
For the 2 ID documentation: 2 different utility bills. I have my mobile phone sim plan and a phone plan on 2 different contracts, would that suffice? I also have car insurance. Are those acceptable?
Apologies I meant for the 2 utility, I’ve got license / passport. I can get bank statement also
Went well to be honest, the order of tests was changed as there was a guy who was only completing part of the day. Started with SJT, then Fault Finding, Then Tea-Occ and finally Bourdon. It was very hot in the hotel and the AC wasn’t working properly so they gave the option of doing it another day ( again annoying as I initially wanted a different day due to having a holiday booked ) but oh well - they provided lots of cold drinks and ice cream so that was good. All in all it went well and I think I did decent. Didn’t find anything really hard! Good luck on the 9th!How did it go on the 30th ? How long were you there ? I have got mine on 09/07/25
Thanks bro, just those 4 listed - MMI is stage 2 I’m pretty sureMust have been hard in that heat. Glad you did well, did they do MMI interview or is that in stage 2 ?
Went well to be honest, the order of tests was changed as there was a guy who was only completing part of the day. Started with SJT, then Fault Finding, Then Tea-Occ and finally Bourdon. It was very hot in the hotel and the AC wasn’t working properly so they gave the option of doing it another day ( again annoying as I initially wanted a different day due to having a holiday booked ) but oh well - they provided lots of cold drinks and ice cream so that was good. All in all it went well and I think I did decent. Didn’t find anything really hard! Good luck on the 9th !
Must of been hard in that heat. Glad you did well. I guess MMI interview is in stage 2 ?
Went well to be honest, the order of tests was changed as there was a guy who was only completing part of the day. Started with SJT, then Fault Finding, Then Tea-Occ and finally Bourdon. It was very hot in the hotel and the AC wasn’t working properly so they gave the option of doing it another day ( again annoying as I initially wanted a different day due to having a holiday booked ) but oh well - they provided lots of cold drinks and ice cream so that was good. All in all it went well and I think I did decent. Didn’t find anything really hard! Good luck on the 9th!
MMI comes at stage 2 and on the day if you were successful at the stage 2 computer based assessments.Must have been hard in that heat. Glad you did well, did they do MMI interview or is that in stage 2 ?
Thanks BobMMI comes at stage 2 and on the day if you were successful at the stage 2 computer based assessments.
I wore white t shirt and beige cargos / trainers, most people wore smart casual / trainers. As long as you’re not wearing a tracksuit / shorts and sliders then you’re okay in my opinion.What is the dress code for stage one tests were people wearing shirts and ties ?
Thanks mateI wore white t shirt and beige cargos / trainers, most people wore smart casual / trainers. As long as you’re not wearing a tracksuit / shorts and sliders then you’re okay in my opinion.
has anyone received any feedback from stage 1?
So they kept you in the talent pool and they’ve offered you a role now?Hi. Hope everyone is well. I’ve passed and just waiting for my medical. However I did my stage 1 & 2 in November and then did the DMI I think in December. But I didn’t make it as they was only taking on 5 drivers at the time but said they will keep me in the talent pool. S
Did they contact you recently to say you are going for a medical? Or you saying that coz you were told last year you’re in a talent pool?Hi. Hope everyone is well. I’ve passed and just waiting for my medical. However I did my stage 1 & 2 in November and then did the DMI I think in December. But I didn’t make it as they was only taking on 5 drivers at the time but said they will keep me in the talent pool. S
Sorry I deleted them messages because i may have caused confusion.
So I did my stage 1 & 2 in November. Then did my DMI and passed but they could only take on 5 drivers and the top 5 got in. As I passed they kept me in a talent pool for future vacancies.
So I got a email from Arriva saying that there is vacancies and because I am in the talent pool and I have passed stage 1, 2 & DMI. They will put me through to the medical stage if I am happy for them to process it. Hope that clears it all up.
Willesden Junction Depo.
I got to 11 on that one. I spoke with someone I had stage 1 with. They received an invite to second stage 2 days after ( last Wednesday ). I still haven’t received anything but called them earlier and they said it takes up to 10 working days ( this Friday ) so Insha Allah hear some good news !Just did the 4 test assessment today (Group Bourdain, M7SJJ, Tea-Occ, DFFT).
The Tea-Occ was a lot easier than the practice tests I've seen thankfully!
How have previous people done on the DFFT? I thought I would be able to finish it, but only managed 13 of the 20!! Is that normal?
Did the hogan questionnaire on the 3rd July just waiting for them to give me a date for my dmi I’m so impatient right now lol !!!Anyone booked their DMI in for next week or week after?
Sorry to hear that mateFailed 1st stage♂️ passed everything to enhanced but the bourdon test, just passed to standard which is annoying.. anyways we go again next campaign! Good luck to everyone
Mine is next week ://Anyone booked their DMI in for next week or week after?
Hey everyone
Does anyone have any last min advice on the dmi/ what to expect. I have mine next week ://
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Mine is next week ://
Looking for some last min advice/ what to expect
Goodluck on yours !
Congratulations to him, hopefully he gets good news!! I have my DMI left to do (last interview)Hi all, my son had passed his stage 1 on the 30th June. Got email 2 days after saying he’d passed and invited to stage 2 today.
I live in Watford so he came over to mine early this morning. Dropped him at OPC at 08.43 after taking 25 mins to drive 1.3 miles in horrific traffic. But he was there well in time thankfully.
He said there were 7 people at start of the day, 2 for ARL and the other 5 for Chiltern. The Chiltern’s were taken off separately.
Messaged me at 10.30 to say he’d passed first 2 tests. Then called me at 13.10 to say he’d passed the next 3. Good lad! Was sent away for a break and get some food as his MMI was at 14.30. He eventually went in at 15.30. The first guy took 2hrs. Ouch! He then messaged to say he was out of his at 17.05. Long tough day.
He thinks he did well in the MMI. So hopefully hear some positive news in 7-10 days.
Been 18 years now since I did my assessment for Silverlink just before LO started and 5 since another son did his for ARL. Keeping it in the family!