Now activated on RTT; http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/K13238/2017/12/15/advancedNot sure if this has already been mentioned but an 800 is due on a test run up to Inverness this Friday coming, arriving around 1700.
Now activated on RTT; http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/K13238/2017/12/15/advancedNot sure if this has already been mentioned but an 800 is due on a test run up to Inverness this Friday coming, arriving around 1700.
Looks to be on it's way! About ten down at Newcastle mind you...
Anyone planning on getting some photos once it's gets to the Highlands?
Yes I suppose so! Perhaps a station shot at Inverness itself then is the best we can expect.Don't bother with highland photos this afternoon, it gets dark at 330pm up here at this time of year!
Passed Haymarket on time. Still on electric mode. Booked stop never happened.Yes I suppose so! Perhaps a station shot at Inverness itself then is the best we can expect.
That'll be a test I suppose...Here's what awaits 800101 up at Drumochter Pass
Well it managed it anyway! Seven down at Inverness though...
Well It was six early out of Perth so you could argue that it lost thirteen.Well it managed it anyway! Seven down at Inverness though...
Yep, it was already there when I got there, RTT said it was booked for Platform 2 but the sleeper was using that platform so the 800 used Platform 1 instead, though I’ve known RTT to be wrong about platforms in the past.
BTW RTT says the TOC is ZZ, I thought that was used for freight.
Looks like it’s return journey is due to depart Inverness at 1913 arriving back at Doncaster IEP depot at 0310 tomorrow morning, headcode 5X72.
Well It was six early out of Perth so you could argue that it lost thirteen.
The drivers were in GBRf uniforms.I think it would be operated by GBRF as opposed to Virgin East Coast
The drivers were in GBRf uniforms.
Wonder when we will set the IEP in Aberdeen or Glasgow?
Good work!The IET arriving in Inverness...
I did hear that there may be " clearance issues" with them in Fife (Burntisland platforms and Kinghorn tunnel)