Panceltic
Member
Hello,
I will use both Glasgow and Edinburgh airports in February. While I can see a fare from Glasgow to Glasgow Airport (£3.40 single, train+bus), I can't find any similar ticket from Edinburgh Airport to Edinburgh. Do they exist at all?
I'm flying into Edinburgh but going straight to Glasgow. Would you recommend bus to Waverley/Haymarket then train, or direct coach from airport to Glasgow?
Thanks a lot for helping
I will use both Glasgow and Edinburgh airports in February. While I can see a fare from Glasgow to Glasgow Airport (£3.40 single, train+bus), I can't find any similar ticket from Edinburgh Airport to Edinburgh. Do they exist at all?
I'm flying into Edinburgh but going straight to Glasgow. Would you recommend bus to Waverley/Haymarket then train, or direct coach from airport to Glasgow?
Thanks a lot for helping
There is a combined Bus/Tram+Train fare, however you can only purchase it at the station or from the TVM at the airport.