anonymous2025
New Member
Hi everyone, i just received a letter of an incident that happened in December last year. I was coming back from a trip and I had my ticket from the Manchester airport to my city but first had to stop in Manchester picadilly and got stop outside the train by the inspector for my ticket (which was £6.75) and my railcard. My Railcard was a physical one but I can’t remember when it expired and can’t even check now cause the inspector took it from me. I only really used it when I was in uni so haven’t been checking my card at all. I also haven’t bought another one because I really don’t travel anywhere so I think it would be a waste of money. I have had it for years and this is the first time this has happened.
My railcard is a physical one which is given by Santander when you are a student and last 3-4 years, it’s not something you renew every month or every year that’s why I completely forgot about it.
I am a student and really can’t afford to pay the fee. What can I do or say?
Thank you in advance

My railcard is a physical one which is given by Santander when you are a student and last 3-4 years, it’s not something you renew every month or every year that’s why I completely forgot about it.
I am a student and really can’t afford to pay the fee. What can I do or say?
Thank you in advance
