Plus a grand total of 0/21 of the Class 360 have been completed - will that process be any quicker?
I notice that the new Siemens workshop that I understand they've built primarily to deliver refurbishments can take two trains at once.
A local MP has put out a video from the opening ceremony, which is linked below. Description: It shows a 2 track shed containing EMR 360107 and LNWR 350103. There are various shots of ribbon-cutting, people talking about the project and some video taken from what I assume is the interior of 360107. The interior is still heavily stripped out - not seats or carpets yet, and wall/ceiling panels are missing, so it looks like it'll be some time before 360107 is back in service, and unclear whether Siemens will be able to use both tracks in the new workshop to work on two EMR units simultaneously. I have attached a screenshot below that shows the interior of (presumed) 360107, and various people in hi-vis having a discussion.
View attachment 192390
The new Siemens Multi-Functional Centre in #Northampton is open! ✂️
www.facebook.com