Hello,
I’ve been searching various routes of EMR and every day/time/route checked is coming up cheaper on Advance First than Advance when using a 26-30 railcard.
I checked this on BRFARES and Standard Advance is no longer available on 26-30 Railcards with the exception of the highest Advance category.
www.brfares.com
However other railcards seem unaffected, for example 16-25.
www.brfares.com
Is this a bug? Anyone know what is going on?
I’ve been searching various routes of EMR and every day/time/route checked is coming up cheaper on Advance First than Advance when using a 26-30 railcard.
I checked this on BRFARES and Standard Advance is no longer available on 26-30 Railcards with the exception of the highest Advance category.
Look up fares for any train journey in Britain
Full details of all British rail Single, Return & Season tickets and Travelcards. Built-in Season Ticket Calculator.
However other railcards seem unaffected, for example 16-25.
Look up fares for any train journey in Britain
Full details of all British rail Single, Return & Season tickets and Travelcards. Built-in Season Ticket Calculator.
Is this a bug? Anyone know what is going on?