• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Email contact for Avanti Customer services

philjo

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2009
Messages
3,027
What is the best email address to use to contact Avanti Customer Services ?

I booked an advance ticket on my phone via the Avanti site on 2nd August (only using Avanti site as I had an Avanti 10% discount code).

During the payment stage I think the signal momentarily dropped and it automatically reloaded a few seconds later. I then received 2 email confirmations with different booking references for the same journey. So I had 2 different tickets both booking the same seat.

I immediately sent an email to Avanti asking them to refund the second payment. I received an auto reply with a case reference number, but as yet have not received a response.

Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

philjo

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2009
Messages
3,027
How long ago did the transaction happen?
It was on 2nd August for a journey the following day. I sent an email to Avanti about 15 minutes later once I had seen the 2 emails with different reference numbers.
 

Top