newbie babs
Member
I saw these types of buses on the streets a couple of weeks ago, sadly not on my route but nevertheless I am intrigued. They look really good and sound very quiet.
Stagecoach Yorkshire has introduced 21 Eco-Friendly Hybrid Double Decker Buses.
They supposedly use 20,400 less gallons of diesel in a year than normal double deckers, and also cutting the carbon emissions by 30%
I don't know too much about Hybrid vehicles, so could someone help me understand them a bit better.
If they break down are they as easy to tow from the side of the road?
Do they have more mechanical breakdowns?
How long could they run for, will it be a full day?
Is there anywhere else in the UK that has Hybrid Buses?
Stagecoach Yorkshire has introduced 21 Eco-Friendly Hybrid Double Decker Buses.
They supposedly use 20,400 less gallons of diesel in a year than normal double deckers, and also cutting the carbon emissions by 30%
I don't know too much about Hybrid vehicles, so could someone help me understand them a bit better.
If they break down are they as easy to tow from the side of the road?
Do they have more mechanical breakdowns?
How long could they run for, will it be a full day?
Is there anywhere else in the UK that has Hybrid Buses?