amcluesent
Member
- Joined
- 19 Dec 2010
- Messages
- 877
Looks like it's all gone wrong just outside KGX (Edit: New Southgate). I got back to PBO OK earlier, is the 18:03 from KGX the 1st EC set to be halted going north?
Last edited:
Looks like it's all gone wrong just outside KGX. I got back to PBO OK earlier, is the 18:03 from KGX the 1st EC set to be halted going north?
Sad to say there was a similar incident on the Up Fast at St Albans City station shortly before 10am today - took until mid-afternoon before services were back to normal, I understand.
Sad to say there was a similar incident on the Up Fast at St Albans City station shortly before 10am today - took until mid-afternoon before services were back to normal, I understand.
That's 13 fatalities so far in 2012, I was hoping things would get better but it seems not to be the case.
18.03 is now just about on time near Wakefield. The 16.48 to Sunderland was delayed by over an hour leaving KGX - it is now just arriving at Thirsk about 70 down. FCC seems to be taking the brunt.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Looking again there is quite a bit of delays to later trains - 17.54 from Newark is running 59 down, and a lot of northbound services are just showing as Delayed.
On average between 27th December and 20th January percentage wise there are far more fatalities than any other time of the year
If this is the reason for this time, then what about before Christmas???