OnThePlatform
New Member
- Joined
- 4 Oct 2014
- Messages
- 2
Hi!
So I have passed my assessments, interview and medical with southeastern and have been accepted in to the company! Yey!
However I originally applied for a customer service role at Cannon street but was told later that I was given the job of platform staff at London bridge.
What exactly does working on the platform entail? I'm a little nervous and unsure exactly what is expected of me. Of course I have an induction and the training coming up but I would like to feel a little more prepared for it all.
Thank you for all replies, will really help set my mind at rest.
So I have passed my assessments, interview and medical with southeastern and have been accepted in to the company! Yey!
However I originally applied for a customer service role at Cannon street but was told later that I was given the job of platform staff at London bridge.
What exactly does working on the platform entail? I'm a little nervous and unsure exactly what is expected of me. Of course I have an induction and the training coming up but I would like to feel a little more prepared for it all.
Thank you for all replies, will really help set my mind at rest.