So my second post here is going to be just as inane as my first =)
I was wondering the other day, what happens if a driver needs to visit the little boys (or little girls) room during a journey? Can they just pop back into the train when they're at a station? Is there a procedure to follow?
I guess when you've been doing it for a while you learn to time yourself so you don't have too much coffee but I'm sure it must have been an issue at some point.
I was wondering the other day, what happens if a driver needs to visit the little boys (or little girls) room during a journey? Can they just pop back into the train when they're at a station? Is there a procedure to follow?
I guess when you've been doing it for a while you learn to time yourself so you don't have too much coffee but I'm sure it must have been an issue at some point.
Health and Safety is the priority and if you feel you can't do your job safely because you need to go, you go and do it.