feudalhorn99
Member
Hi All,
I was intrigued by this article from a few years ago - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ving-cost-tickets-reporter-shows-easy-is.html - about the loopholes people were using to obtain railcards.
If someone was to use false details (a date of birth for instance) to obtain a railcard, which I accept is difficult now given the validation process in place, would NR be able to bring enforcement action, or does this only come from the rail companies once they have found that the person is ineligible for the railcard they are using?
I was intrigued by this article from a few years ago - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ving-cost-tickets-reporter-shows-easy-is.html - about the loopholes people were using to obtain railcards.
If someone was to use false details (a date of birth for instance) to obtain a railcard, which I accept is difficult now given the validation process in place, would NR be able to bring enforcement action, or does this only come from the rail companies once they have found that the person is ineligible for the railcard they are using?