WolvertonWorks
Member
We were on an Avanti from Milton Keynes to Euston this morning, the late running 9:27 service.
Sorry I don't know what type of carriage it was but it looked to be fairly new.
My question relates to the lights above the window which show reservations - they kept cycling between no colour, red, green and blue throughout the journey - we started calling them the disco lights after they'd cycled a few times
I'm assuming red means reserved and green means the seat is vacant but what does blue mean?
Thanks
Sorry I don't know what type of carriage it was but it looked to be fairly new.
My question relates to the lights above the window which show reservations - they kept cycling between no colour, red, green and blue throughout the journey - we started calling them the disco lights after they'd cycled a few times
I'm assuming red means reserved and green means the seat is vacant but what does blue mean?
Thanks