Discuss223
Member
Editor Note: Please feel free to move to the History section or merge in to the existing Voyager thread if deemed appropriate.
Did any of the Class 220s run to Euston in service with Virgin? I gather that in the days of Virgin having both the CrossCountry and West Coast franchise, they used to mix them around and use stock on both routes. I looked on Flickr.com to see if there were any pictures of 220s on the West Coast services, but couldn't see any.
Did any of the Class 220s run to Euston in service with Virgin? I gather that in the days of Virgin having both the CrossCountry and West Coast franchise, they used to mix them around and use stock on both routes. I looked on Flickr.com to see if there were any pictures of 220s on the West Coast services, but couldn't see any.