I want to tavel from Blackheath to Three bridges . I will have an oyster pay as you go ticket and a paper ticket from gatwick to three bridges
Am i allowed to touch in at Blackheath and not touch out at gatwick . The issue is that in order to touch out with oyster I would have to exit the train, go all the way to the ticket barriers then exit the station and enter again with the paper ticket which will make me look strange as i will be making the trip 2-3 days a week.
Instead i plan to log in to the oyster onlin-e website and enter an exit staton.
Is this allowed ? any other solutions which do not involve me having to get off the train in order to touch out
Am i allowed to touch in at Blackheath and not touch out at gatwick . The issue is that in order to touch out with oyster I would have to exit the train, go all the way to the ticket barriers then exit the station and enter again with the paper ticket which will make me look strange as i will be making the trip 2-3 days a week.
Instead i plan to log in to the oyster onlin-e website and enter an exit staton.
Is this allowed ? any other solutions which do not involve me having to get off the train in order to touch out
Last edited: