• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Delay Repay

Status
Not open for further replies.

stssts1985

Member
Joined
21 Aug 2022
Messages
77
Location
London
I'm wondering if it's possible for me to submit for delay repay!

I had an off peak single from Manchester to London Terminals and boarded the 13.55 Avanti which was on time and remained on time until it arrived in Euston.

However I opted to break my journey in Crewe and boarded a train that arrived into London 20+ mins late. It wasn't a long break as I wanted to try out the new Evero train that was behind coming from Holyhead.

Given I opted to alight my on time train and change would I still be entitled to claim?

Wondered if anyone can help please
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Watershed

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Joined
26 Sep 2020
Messages
16,801
Location
UK
Yes, you are eligible to claim Delay Repay.

Your ticket allowed you to break your journey and in any event, changing trains doesn't actually count as a break of journey. There is no obligation for your chosen itinerary to be the fastest available one to claim Delay Repay.

You may have to manually enter your itinerary on the Avanti Delay Repay portal as I suspect it won't come up automatically.
 

stssts1985

Member
Joined
21 Aug 2022
Messages
77
Location
London
Yes, you are eligible to claim Delay Repay.

Your ticket allowed you to break your journey and in any event, changing trains doesn't actually count as a break of journey. There is no obligation for your chosen itinerary to be the fastest available one to claim Delay Repay.

You may have to manually enter your itinerary on the Avanti Delay Repay portal as I suspect it won't come up automatically.
Thank you I appreciate your input- thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top