On the 15th January 2016 I experienced a cancellation at Lowestoft. This lead to a 60+ minute delay to my journey.
On the 20th January I posted the Delay Repay form.
Today I received my cheque.
Frankly amazed at the speed with which the pay out was processed. Well done Greater Anglia!
Perhaps I'm a little jaded after recent claims made to GWR, CrossCountry and Southeastern.
GWR took 6 weeks to pay out. CrossCountry took nearly 8 weeks. The claim I submitted to Southeastern on 14th November 2015 is still pending.
What are others experiences with the time taken to receive Delay Repay/compensation?
Should there be penalties for TOCs who fail to pay out within a certain time frame?
On the 20th January I posted the Delay Repay form.
Today I received my cheque.
Frankly amazed at the speed with which the pay out was processed. Well done Greater Anglia!
Perhaps I'm a little jaded after recent claims made to GWR, CrossCountry and Southeastern.
GWR took 6 weeks to pay out. CrossCountry took nearly 8 weeks. The claim I submitted to Southeastern on 14th November 2015 is still pending.
What are others experiences with the time taken to receive Delay Repay/compensation?
Should there be penalties for TOCs who fail to pay out within a certain time frame?