• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Day out on the Far North Line - suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gathursty

Established Member
Joined
31 May 2011
Messages
2,651
Location
Wigan
I wonder what it's like driving across that...

Pretty good :P I'd like to repeat going up the A897 but in daylight so I can see the scenery in full glory and avoid several emergency stops for wayward deer!!
 

Attachments

  • 2013-07-14 08.06.20.jpg
    2013-07-14 08.06.20.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 2013-07-13 10.43.19.jpg
    2013-07-13 10.43.19.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 2013-07-14 06.20.15.jpg
    2013-07-14 06.20.15.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top