• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Davros is Back !!! (Doctor Who)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HMS Ark Royal

Established Member
Joined
2 Sep 2015
Messages
2,798
Location
Hull
Ever hopeful that they find some more early Who episodes. Especially Daleks Master Plan. I know episode 7, The Feast of Steven is impossible as it wasn't sold aboard but the rest I'm ever hopeful.

I have FoS in my shed
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

HMS Ark Royal

Established Member
Joined
2 Sep 2015
Messages
2,798
Location
Hull
I've never opened it, but I got that and an old Dad's Army tin thats been in there ever since I got them from a carboot sale in Beverley
 

infobleep

On Moderation
Joined
27 Feb 2011
Messages
13,453
I've never opened it, but I got that and an old Dad's Army tin thats been in there ever since I got them from a carboot sale in Beverley
If you are being serious and honestly I thought you were joking, please could you contact me privately on here. Thanks.
 

HMS Ark Royal

Established Member
Joined
2 Sep 2015
Messages
2,798
Location
Hull
Surely that is not the end of Clara ? :oops:

And thank the FSM for such mercies... Clara was a terrible character from start to finish, was a danger to herself and others - even Sexy hated her!

Did anybody notice Clara admitting to a Bi-sexual relationship?

Also, Coal Hill seems to be a magnet for teachers getting caught up in the adventures with the Doctor. With both Danny and Clara dying, I'd say the place is ready for an inspection by OFSTED
 

Butts

Veteran Member
Joined
16 Jan 2011
Messages
11,837
Location
Stirlingshire
And thank the FSM for such mercies... Clara was a terrible character from start to finish, was a danger to herself and others - even Sexy hated her!

Did anybody notice Clara admitting to a Bi-sexual relationship?

Also, Coal Hill seems to be a magnet for teachers getting caught up in the adventures with the Doctor. With both Danny and Clara dying, I'd say the place is ready for an inspection by OFSTED

Are you sure she will not be back ?
 

HMS Ark Royal

Established Member
Joined
2 Sep 2015
Messages
2,798
Location
Hull
Are you sure she will not be back ?

Clara is dead - this is confirmed as canon

However, her actress is supposed to appear in the Christmas special... Which leads fans to suspect the Doctor may encounter one of the Clara Shades
 

Oswyntail

Established Member
Joined
23 May 2009
Messages
4,183
Location
Yorkshire
And thank the FSM for such mercies... Clara was a terrible character from start to finish, was a danger to herself and others - even Sexy hated her!
I completely disagree - far better than the wets from any of the original series, or the blessed Rose or that other girl whose name I can't recall (the one after Rose). The Doctor needs a sparky girl! (Preferably with dark hair and brown eyes and a northern accent:wub:)



Also, Coal Hill seems to be a magnet for teachers getting caught up in the adventures with the Doctor. With both Danny and Clara dying, I'd say the place is ready for an inspection by OFSTED
Coal Hill has history...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coal_Hill_School
 

SpacePhoenix

Established Member
Joined
18 Mar 2014
Messages
5,491
She was split into numerous copies of herself when she entered the Doctor's timeline, for all we know this Clara could have actually been one of the copies
 

HMS Ark Royal

Established Member
Joined
2 Sep 2015
Messages
2,798
Location
Hull
I completely disagree - far better than the wets from any of the original series, or the blessed Rose or that other girl whose name I can't recall (the one after Rose).

You mean Martha Jones?


Far better? FAR BETTER...? I would take Nyssa of Traken any day over any of the companions now

She was split into numerous copies of herself when she entered the Doctor's timeline, for all we know this Clara could have actually been one of the copies

Confirmed as "Primary" Clara
 
Last edited:

backontrack

Established Member
Joined
2 Feb 2014
Messages
6,399
Location
The UK
And thank the FSM for such mercies... Clara was a terrible character from start to finish, was a danger to herself and others - even Sexy hated her!

:arrow:

The door is over there. ;)

Did anybody notice Clara admitting to a Bi-sexual relationship?

I did. Remember in S08 Ep1 when she said that Austen was 'a fantastic kisser'?

Also, Coal Hill seems to be a magnet for teachers getting caught up in the adventures with the Doctor. With both Danny and Clara dying, I'd say the place is ready for an inspection by OFSTED

I'd quite like Michael Gove to visit; might get exterminated by a dalek. :lol:

Unfortunately, he is no longer education secretary, so I hope they turn Coal Hill into a court that he can visit. ;)

I completely disagree - far better than the wets from any of the original series, or the blessed Rose or that other girl whose name I can't recall (the one after Rose). The Doctor needs a sparky girl! (Preferably with dark hair and brown eyes and a northern accent :wub:)
Finally, someone else who agrees. All the 'whovian' superfans are annoying, quite frankly, in their hated of Clara. She's a really good character and she and the Doctor have good chemistry together. Jenna Coleman acts her part really well, and it's nice that she's northern for once. I will miss her, and I'm sure many others will too. :smile:


True! :lol:
 
Last edited:

HMS Ark Royal

Established Member
Joined
2 Sep 2015
Messages
2,798
Location
Hull
Finally, someone else who agrees. All the 'whovian' superfans are annoying, quite frankly, in their hated of Clara. She's a really good character and she and the Doctor have good chemistry together. Jenna Coleman acts her part really well, and it's nice that she's northern for once. I will miss her, and I'm sure many others will to. :smile:

I see your Clara and raise you Nyssa
 

HMS Ark Royal

Established Member
Joined
2 Sep 2015
Messages
2,798
Location
Hull
What about Peri - who can forget that memorable moment when she was leaning over Peter Davison displaying some interesting points :p

Would that be Caves of Androzani?

Nah, Nyssa gets my vote for those sultry eyes, her silky voice and the fact she stripped to her underwear for her final story!
 

Jonny

Established Member
Joined
10 Feb 2011
Messages
2,577
Ace gets my vote for blowing up a Cyberman ship (and a few daleks).
 

Butts

Veteran Member
Joined
16 Jan 2011
Messages
11,837
Location
Stirlingshire
Would that be Caves of Androzani?

Nah, Nyssa gets my vote for those sultry eyes, her silky voice and the fact she stripped to her underwear for her final story!

More like The Peaks of Androzani :p

I also liked the original Romana - the one Tom Baker married Lalla Ward or summit like that.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Ah yes, the infamous beat up a Dalek with a baseball bat moment

I always suspected she "batted for the other side" - Davros would have made mincemeat of her <D
 

HMS Ark Royal

Established Member
Joined
2 Sep 2015
Messages
2,798
Location
Hull
Are you casting aspersions in relation to Davros not having a "bottom end" and hence reproductive capabilites ?

Yes, I was just to find a way to say so and yet remain inside the forum's politeness guidelines
 

backontrack

Established Member
Joined
2 Feb 2014
Messages
6,399
Location
The UK
What about Peri - who can forget that memorable moment when she was leaning over Peter Davison displaying some interesting points :p

Would that be Caves of Androzani?

Nah, Nyssa gets my vote for those sultry eyes, her silky voice and the fact she stripped to her underwear for her final story!

More like The Peaks of Androzani :p

You see, you guys are just talking creepily about the companions. I'm just supporting one as a good character. :roll::lol:
 

HMS Ark Royal

Established Member
Joined
2 Sep 2015
Messages
2,798
Location
Hull
Excuse me, Nyssa's final episode where she stripped to her underwear was a plot point and a result of an almost terminal illness she developed on the space station Terminus

Otherwise I would not have said as such

Gentle reminder about this forum needing to be family friendly ;)


I was trying to address Davros's issue, or lack there of, by not directly saying it
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top