It is coming via WCML and Carnforth so it will be a run-through at Barrow.How's that gonna work? Loco run-round at Barrow?
Same questions though. Loco run-round at Carnforth?
I can't see a route with no reversal.
For future reference, that's what a "proper train" should look like.Just gone past it at Kents Bank. Looks really odd without an engine at the back.
Was 606 put back on last night seeing that the rake ended back at Carlisle?
Dear oh dear. I hope things have settled down somewhat when I come to travel on these trains on Friday.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
37423 took 2C42 back to Barrow solo last night. Don't know what it is working with today but doubt it is 37606 unless the load regulator fault has been properly repaired this time (failed with same fault on Monday).
37603 has been added to the set with 37423, starting with the 0842 ex-CAR.
37603 has been added to the set with 37423, starting with the 0842 ex-CAR.
The DBSO sign off (9707 not 9710 as i previously mentioned) to admit it to traffic is imminent, as is the arrival of 9705.
How big is the pool of 37s that they keep pulling these replacements from? I'm entirely unfamiliar with the DRS fleet and where they base their locomotives.
Interesting that I was just looking through the whole thread last night trying to work out how many 37s I missed. Your list tallies exactly with the one I have.
I'm going for them today (9th) again so if anyone has allox this morning, would appreciate it.
From what I have seen reported elsewhere 423 and 603 stayed on but changed ends at Carlisle last night (or the whole train was turned) and 218 and 409 are still working on the other duty.
Here is 37603 and 423 on the 10:04 Preston to Barrow in Furness(9th July 2014), first stop lancaster.
https://flic.kr/p/vwj5PG
Nice video, that shot off pretty rapidly for a diesel powered train! Could just be the impression of the video but I don't believe the 166s I've been getting to work take off that rapidly.
I gather their were more cancellations yesterday due to a door issue.
Can anyone expand on what these door issues actually are and whether they are the same recurring problem.