• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Croydon TramLink - Recruitment Discussion (All Roles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis5949

Member
Joined
8 Nov 2019
Messages
101
Location
London
Vehicle is an automatic Vauxhall Grandlander. The questions are mostly safety related, but they do ask what you know about the company. I went a little deep on that one, but focus not just on the past, but on the Tram 2030 vision as well.
Thanks, I appreciate the info. Given I've driven buses I'm not concerned with the drive, but I suck at interviews so that is good to know. Once I've had my interview I'll also give my insight in to the questions asked here. I personally make notes of the questions after every interview I do
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lewis5949

Member
Joined
8 Nov 2019
Messages
101
Location
London
No problems. Drop me a PM if you need to bend my ear about anything.
Thank you, I just read back in this thread and see you were successful and recently started there, congrats!

This may be an odd question (and I don't mind asking publicly) but do you remember if there was a "tell me about yourself" or other open style question at the start? And do you think they would frown upon bringing any notes in to the interview?

And how is your experience so far, still training I imagine? Don't mind taking that to PMs if you'd rather not publicly discuss

Thanks!
 

JI31

New Member
Joined
29 Jan 2026
Messages
4
Location
London
Well, the first week was the expected Death by Powerpoint, but we got out for a walk around sections of the network, got everythng done that we needed, and now it's on to the perma-nights for the foreseeable future.

There are 6 of us....
I’ve got on my induction next week, how are the nights shift pattern for the training like?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top