I have a first Advance (single ticket) from Newcastle to King’s Cross today, with the following reservations:
Newcastle 1035 - 1157 Doncaster - Cross Country
Doncaster 1204 - 1344 King’s Cross - Grand Central
We’ve left York 6 minutes late. If I miss my connection at Doncaster, which seems almost certain, the next GC service isn’t for several hours.
Am I right in thinking that I have a theoretical right to travel on LNER? But that enforcing that right is going to be difficult?
And what is the best approach at Doncaster to get to London quickly?
Tia
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Update: in a rare piece of integration, the GC was rerouted into platform 3A, and we came into 3B, so an easy connection. GC waited 4 minutes for connecting passengers.
Newcastle 1035 - 1157 Doncaster - Cross Country
Doncaster 1204 - 1344 King’s Cross - Grand Central
We’ve left York 6 minutes late. If I miss my connection at Doncaster, which seems almost certain, the next GC service isn’t for several hours.
Am I right in thinking that I have a theoretical right to travel on LNER? But that enforcing that right is going to be difficult?
And what is the best approach at Doncaster to get to London quickly?
Tia
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Update: in a rare piece of integration, the GC was rerouted into platform 3A, and we came into 3B, so an easy connection. GC waited 4 minutes for connecting passengers.
Last edited: