Lost property
On Moderation
- Joined
- 2 Jun 2016
- Messages
- 739
I have a query please.
In aviation, there are various means of raising safety related issues anonymously in order that the issues can be addressed and resolved.
I am aware of the O.R.R and C.I.R.A.S and wish to know ( a ) if their are any others and ( b ) which would be the most effective in preventing, the not "if" but "when" event.
The holes in the proverbial Swiss Cheese are now almost fully aligned hence the urgency here.
Any help / suggestions from rail professionals would be most welcome.
Thank you.
In aviation, there are various means of raising safety related issues anonymously in order that the issues can be addressed and resolved.
I am aware of the O.R.R and C.I.R.A.S and wish to know ( a ) if their are any others and ( b ) which would be the most effective in preventing, the not "if" but "when" event.
The holes in the proverbial Swiss Cheese are now almost fully aligned hence the urgency here.
Any help / suggestions from rail professionals would be most welcome.
Thank you.