I believe I helped this get to number 1 that year too.My favourite Christmas no1 for the past few years has been ‘Killing in the name’ by Rage Against The Machine.
I do find this one rather festive![]()
Anything to stop Simon Cowell.I believe I helped this get to number 1 that year too.My favourite Christmas no1 for the past few years has been ‘Killing in the name’ by Rage Against The Machine.
I do find this one rather festive![]()
Anything to stop Simon Cowell.The Asda christmas ads are particularly annoying this year. They've been as busy as elves this Christmas preparing their creamy baked camembert wreath, perfect for tearing, sharing, dipping and dunking, don't you know!
Can I ban people who complain about hearing Christmas music in the run up to Christmas?
Can we ban Amazon from trying to make everyone take out a subscription to Amazon Prime every time you order something
I placed an order this evening, and clicked the button which said Order Without Prime
Then it came back with a notice saying We're giving you a free trial of Amazon Prime
I've already said I don't want <expletive> Amazon Prime - what part of the word No don't you understand?![]()
There's a simple answer to that....just don't order anything from Amazon - especially as they are avoiding payment of Corporation Tax here.I've already said I don't want <expletive> Amazon Prime - what part of the word No don't you understand?![]()
There's a simple answer to that....just don't order anything from Amazon - especially as they are avoiding payment of Corporation Tax here.
They caught me out like that around 18 months ago, except that I didn't get any obvious notification that the unwanted free trial had started. Consequently I only found out about it when the payment for the first non-free month appeared on my card statement - by which time the second payment had been taken too.Can we ban Amazon from trying to make everyone take out a subscription to Amazon Prime every time you order something
I placed an order this evening, and clicked the button which said Order Without Prime
Then it came back with a notice saying We're giving you a free trial of Amazon Prime
I've already said I don't want <expletive> Amazon Prime - what part of the word No don't you understand?![]()
Sir, if I had a hat I’d doff itI believe I helped this get to number 1 that year too.Anything to stop Simon Cowell.
There's a simple answer to that....just don't order anything from Amazon - especially as they are avoiding payment of Corporation Tax here.
Quite right. I refuse to buy anything from Amazon, often it's the main place online to buy something but that just means I'll find an actual shop and buy it there instead. The more people stopped using Amazon, the sooner things will improve!
I will stop using Amazon when other businesses selling stuff online stop using Hermes to "deliver" it. I am happy to pay more for Royal Mail or DPD - just let me and Amazon can go in the bin! Until then, nope.
The BBC talking about Messi. The way they’re talking, the other 10 Argentinian players may as well leave the pitch and leave it all to Messi.
I will stop using Amazon when other businesses selling stuff online stop using Hermes to "deliver" it. I am happy to pay more for Royal Mail or DPD - just let me and Amazon can go in the bin! Until then, nope.
The BBC talking about Messi. The way they’re talking, the other 10 Argentinian players may as well leave the pitch and leave it all to Messi.
With my interest in football -- and all other sports -- being zero: I had literally never heard of this guy, before last night. With that being his name; I can't help wondering whether he is a prodigious footballer, but a total slob in other departments of life.
Can we ban Amazon from trying to make everyone take out a subscription to Amazon Prime every time you order something
I placed an order this evening, and clicked the button which said Order Without Prime
Then it came back with a notice saying We're giving you a free trial of Amazon Prime
I've already said I don't want <expletive> Amazon Prime - what part of the word No don't you understand?![]()
Even worse - if you decline "free" delivery, they only seem to offer "premium delivery" costing over £3 per item, not the "standard delivery" charge you can usually get from Amazon "agents" (usually £1.26 per small item).I had that too this evening. What a pain. The first time I'd used Amazon in a year. I had to look very hard to find the small I DON'T WANT PRIME. It wasn't an urgent order and eventually opted for 5 day free delivery.
I would like to propose the banning of McDonalds itself, and other such establishments.I would ban Mcdonald's adverts or at least restrict them. It's like on some radio stations and TV channels almost every ad break contains one advert for them, they sound desperate to advertise. Most overrated company in the world in my opinion.
Here here. I boycott them.There's a simple answer to that....just don't order anything from Amazon - especially as they are avoiding payment of Corporation Tax here.
His pass for the first goal tonight was anything but ordinary.Football commentators wetting their knickers every time Messi does something quite ordinary !
I agree, that was almost intolerable. Especially the way Argentina played they deserved no creditFootball commentators wetting their knickers every time Messi does something quite ordinary !
I'm partial to the occasional Maccy's, but I don't think I'd actually miss it much if it didn't exist...I would like to propose the banning of McDonalds itself, and other such establishments.