Professor_M
New Member
I hope this is the right place to ask my question.
Having seen Colas Rail Freight Class 37 (37254 "Cardiff Canton") in Cambridge Station last Friday in the Early hours as part of a test train parked up at the station, I wanted to ask if there is any way of knowing when another Class 37 will pass through Cambridge in advance?
I'm really not very knowledgable on this topic, but am really keen to see some of the more different, older, working trains still in service.
Having seen Colas Rail Freight Class 37 (37254 "Cardiff Canton") in Cambridge Station last Friday in the Early hours as part of a test train parked up at the station, I wanted to ask if there is any way of knowing when another Class 37 will pass through Cambridge in advance?
I'm really not very knowledgable on this topic, but am really keen to see some of the more different, older, working trains still in service.