• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Closed Stations Journey quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,461
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
Now akake after sleeping the "sleep of the dead" at 04:00 this morning, caused by the medicine dosage recommended when I experience matters such as those affecting me last night.

EDIT INFORMATION

I am due to be hospitalised tomorrow morning, as a result of a visit by the emergency doctor this weekend, so I hope that this current journey will end today and to allow me to launch a new journey which will keep matters moving in my absence.

EDIT 2

I will receive confirmation by 18:00 tonight if there will be a bed available on the ward at the hospital, as a result of a telephone call just received.
 
Last edited:

Top